Tuesday 2 August 2011

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra color: Review.

Now in the nine years I have dyed my hair. It has been a fast array of colours.
From Orange.


Blue/Black.


Red.


Pink.


And even multi coloured.


But I realised that my true hair colour will always be blonde.
So for the last six months I have been back to my stereotypical blonde ways and the dye I have been using to do it is Garnier Nutrisse Ultra color in Ice Blonde.


Now it's fantastic for me because it lightens my very dark blonde roots, without me having to use a pre-lightener before hand. Win.

Here is some classy photos of me looking attractive whilst the dye is on my head. (That was sarcasm by the way)






This is the end result of thirty minutes of hair dye.


Now I find the Garnier Nutrisse is great for blondes. It keeps my hair hydrated. (Mainly by the intense conditioner you put on after dye-ing your hair) and I find that I only have to use it ever six weeks or so.
I have very thin and easily breakable hair. So to find a decent hair dye that looks after my hair, dyes my very dark roots, is affordable and doesn't look like a fake blonde. Is hard to find.

But I think I have definitely found all of the above in Garnier Nutrisse.
You can find Garnier Nutrisse in major supermarkets, Boots and Superdrug.

Have you tried Garnier Nutrisse Ultra color?
Did it work for you?






































No comments:

Post a Comment