Friday 12 August 2011

Sleek pout paints review.

Anyone who reads my blog posts will know I am not the biggest fan of my lips. 
Lets just say I wasn't blessed in the Angelina Jolie department.



















So the combination of a thin top lip has always made me quite wary of lipstick (Especially bright coloured lipstick). So I usually tend to stick to lip gloss to make my lips seem bigger. 
But for the last few weeks I have heard a lot of buzz around Sleek pout paints.
Which are heavily pigmented lip colours that can be mixed together to create your own customized lip colour.



And after waiting an age for them to appear in the shops.
I found one. 

I tried 154 in Mauve over.
Which is a beautiful pinky/purple. 



What I love about pout paints is how little you need to use and you can build up the depth of colour has you go. 

Not only can you mix Pout paints with other colours of pout paints.
You can use other lip gloss colours to create a colour unique to you.

The downsides to pout paints are that they take ages to dry resulting in things like this happening.


And because it has a nib instead of a brush, it's hard to get a perfect finish which for my thin lips. I really need.

But the colour takes ages to wear off and in the last few days my pout paint has gave me plenty of compliments by friends on my new make up. 
Plus by mixing it with lip gloss I have had a different lip look everyday with just a £5 lipstick.
Surely here the pro's very much outweigh the cons. 



You can buy Sleek from Superdrug or at Sleek online.


No comments:

Post a Comment