Saturday 9 July 2011

The wedding nail trend.

So a couple of weeks ago Vanessa Hudgens started a nail varnish trend.
Now my readers know I love a nail trend.

This trend however doesn't have a name. So I'm giving it one.
The Wedding nail.
Vanessa Hudgens Beauty

Because it involves painting your ring finger a different colour to your other nails.

Now I tried this earlier.
Now sadly it did chip a little but you get the general gist.
Now Vanessa painted her nails in similar tones.

I went for clashing colours.


I used Nails Inc in Copacabana on the wedding finger and Misguided in sea blue on the other fingers.
You can get the Missguided nail Varnish free with this month's UK Cosmo.

Now I am loving this look and I'm definitely going to try out some more colour combinations.
I will do a photo post on them later in the week. I promise better painted nails :)

So is the wedding nail trend a winner for you?
I would love to hear your comments.
@squiffany on twitter or you can post below.

No comments:

Post a Comment